|Place of Origin:||Original|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs|
|Price:||Contact us to win best offer|
|Delivery Time:||1-3week days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, PayPal|
|Installation Style:||SMD/SMT||Logic Type:||CMOS|
|Number Of Channels:||1Channel||Unit Weight:||2.200 Mg|
Non Inverting Line Drivers,
Buffers Line Drivers,
SN74AUP1G126DRYR Buffers Line Drivers MT7681N/B 0805N102J500CT Logic ICs SN74AUP1G126
1• Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
• ESD Performance Tested Per JESD 22− – 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-B, Class II) – 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
• Available in the Texas Instruments NanoStar™ Package
• Low Static-Power Consumption (ICC = 0.9 µA Maximum)
• Low Dynamic-Power Consumption (Cpd = 4 pF Typical at 3.3 V)
• Low Input Capacitance (Ci = 1.5 pF Typical)
• Low Noise – Overshoot and Undershoot <10% of VCC
• Input-Disable Feature Allows Floating Input Conditions
• Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
• Input Hysteresis Allows Slow Input Transition and Better Switching Noise Immunity at Input
• Wide Operating VCC Range of 0.8 V to 3.6 V
• Optimized for 3.3-V Operation
• 3.6-V I/O Tolerant to Support Mixed-Mode Signal Operation
• tpd = 4.6 ns Maximum at 3.3 V
• Suitable for Point-to-Point Applications
• Audio Dock: Portable
• BluRay™ Players and Home Theaters
• Personal Digital Assistant (PDA)
• Power: Telecom/Server AC/DC Supply: Single Controller: Analog and Digital
• Solid-State Drive (SSD): Client and Enterprise
• TV: LCD/Digital and High-Definition (HDTV)
• Tablet: Enterprise
• Wireless Headsets, Keyboards, and Mice
The AUP family is TI's premier solution to the industry's low-power needs in battery-powered portable applications. This family assures a very low static and dynamic power consumption across the entire VCC range of 0.8 V to 3.6 V, resulting in an increased battery life. This product also maintains excellent signal integrity (see AUP – The LowestPower Family and Excellent Signal Integrity ).
This bus buffer gate is a single line driver with a 3- state output. The output is disabled when the outputenable (OE) input is low. This device has the inputdisable feature, which allows floating input signals.
To assure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE should be tied to GND through a pulldown resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sourcing capability of the driver.
NanoStar™ package technology is a major breakthrough in IC packaging concepts, using the die as the package.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs when the device is powered down. This inhibits current backflow into the device which prevents damage to the device.
|Product Category:||Buffers & Line Drivers|
|- 4 mA|
|- 40 C|
|+ 85 C|
|Number of Channels:||1 Channel|
|Operating Temperature Range:||- 40 C to + 85 C|
|Product Type:||Buffers & Line Drivers|
|Propagation Delay Time:||18.7 ns|
|Factory Pack Quantity:||5000|
|Unit Weight:||0.000078 oz|
Related stock models
1. We can offer products according to customer's BOM list. One stop purchase.
2. All kinds of chips, various types and complete brands.
3.More than 15years for sales original IC parts.
4. Comprehensive customer service: from customer consultation to after sales service.
5. Walton can offer sample for free , but client have to pay shipping cost. Contact us if needed.
Contact Number/Whatsapp: +86-199 2879 8470