|Place of Origin:||Original|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs|
|Price:||Contact us to win best offer|
|Delivery Time:||1-3week days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, PayPal|
|Series:||MAX4896||Unit Weight:||64 Mg|
PMIC Power Management ICs,
MAX4896ETP+ PMIC Power Management ICs S34ML02G200TFI000 BCM88381CA1KFSBG Door Gate Drivers
The MAX4896 8-channel relay and load driver is designed for medium voltage applications up to 50V. This device is offered in a 20-pin, 5mm x 5mm TQFN package, resulting in substantial board-space savings. The MAX4896 8-channel relay driver offers built-in inductive kickback protection, drive for latching/nonlatching or dualcoil relays, and open-load and short-circuit fault detection.
The MAX4896 also protects against overcurrent conditions. Each independent open-drain output features a 3Ω (typ) on-resistance, and is guaranteed to sink 200mA of load current (VS ≥ 4.5V).
A built-in overvoltage-protection clamp handles kickbackvoltage transients, which are common when driving inductive loads. Thermal-shutdown circuitry shuts off all outputs (OUT_) when the junction temperature exceeds +160°C.
The MAX4896 employs a reset input that allows the user to turn off all outputs simultaneously with a single control line.
The MAX4896 includes a 10MHz SPI™-/QSPI™-/ MICROWIRE™-compatible serial interface. The serial interface is compatible with TTL-/CMOS-logic voltage levels and operates with a single +2.7V to +5.5V supply. In addition, the SPI output data can be used for diagnostics purposes including open-load and short-circuit fault detection. The MAX4896 is offered in the extended (-40°C to +85°C) and (-40°C to +125°C) operating temperature ranges.
● Industrial Equipment
● White Goods
● Power-Grid Monitoring and Protection Equipment
Benefits and Features
● Relay Driver Supports Medium Voltage Applications
• Up to 50V Continuous Drain-to-Source Voltage
• +2.7V to +5.5V Logic Supply Voltage
• Guaranteed Drive Current: VS ≥ 4.5V: 200mA (All Channels On)/410mA (Individual Channels) VS ≤ 3.6V: 100mA
● Integration and Small Packages Save Board Space
• 5mm x 5mm, 20-Pin TQFN Package
● Built-In Protection Circuitry Increases Safety
• Built-In Output Clamp Protects Against Inductive Kickback
• Open-Load and Short-Circuit Detection and Protection
• Thermal Shutdown
• RESET Input Turns Off All Outputs Simultaneously
• FLAG Output for μP Interrupt
• Built-in Power-On Reset
• Temperature Range (-40°C to +125°C)
● Serial Port Supports Most Microcontroller Architectures
• SPI-/QSPI-/MICROWIRE-Compatible Serial Interface
• Serial Digital Output for Daisy-Chaining and Diagnostics
● Low Power Consumption Reduces Power Supply Requirements Saving System Cost
● Low 100μA (Max) Quiescent Supply Current
|Product Category:||Gate Drivers|
|- 40 C|
|+ 85 C|
|Operating Supply Current:||10 uA|
|Pd - Power Dissipation:||1702 mW|
|Product Type:||Gate Drivers|
|Factory Pack Quantity:||60|
|Subcategory:||PMIC - Power Management ICs|
|Part # Aliases:||MAX4896|
|Unit Weight:||0.002258 oz|
Related stock models
1. We can offer products according to customer's BOM list. One stop purchase.
2. All kinds of chips, various types and complete brands.
3.More than 15years for sales original IC parts.
4. Comprehensive customer service: from customer consultation to after sales service.
5. Walton can offer sample for free , but client have to pay shipping cost. Contact us if needed.
Contact Number/Whatsapp: +86-199 2879 8470