|Place of Origin:||original|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs|
|Price:||Contact us to win best offer|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 workdays|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union,PayPal|
|Mounting Style:||SMD/SMT||Package / Case:||TSSOP-24|
|Resolution:||24 Bit||Number Of Channel:||5 Channel|
|Interface Type:||SPI||Input Type:||Differential/Pseudo-Differential|
SPI Analog To Digital Converters,
24 Bit Analog to Digital Converters,
AD7714YRUZ Data Converter ICs
AD7714YRUZ Analog to Digital Converters - ADC 24-BIT SIGMA DELTA A/D IC Data Converter ICs
The AD7714 is a complete analog front end for low-frequency measurement applications. The device accepts low level signals directly from a transducer and outputs a serial digital word. It employs a sigma-delta conversion technique to realize up to 24 bits of no missing codes performance. The input signal is applied to a proprietary programmable gain front end based around an analog modulator. The modulator output is processed by an onchip digital filter. The first notch of this digital filter can be programmed via the on-chip control register allowing adjustment of the filter cutoff and settling time.
The part features three differential analog inputs (which can also be configured as five pseudo-differential analog inputs) as well as a differential reference input. It operates from a single supply (+3␣ V or +5␣ V). The AD7714 thus performs all signal conditioning and conversion for a system consisting of up to five channels.
The AD7714 is ideal for use in smart, microcontroller- or DSPbased systems. It features a serial interface that can be configured
1. The AD7714Y offers the following features in addition to the standard AD7714: wider temperature range, Schmitt trigger on SCLK and DIN, operation down to 2.7 V, lower power consumption, better linearity, and availability in 24-lead TSSOP package.
2. The AD7714 consumes less than 500 µA (fCLK IN = 1␣ MHz) or 1 mA (fCLK IN = 2.5␣ MHz) in total supply current, making it ideal for use in loop-powered systems.
3. The programmable gain channels allow the AD7714 to ac
cept input signals directly from a strain gage or transducer removing a considerable amount of signal conditioning.
4. The AD7714 is ideal for microcontroller or DSP processor applications with a three-wire serial interface reducing the num
ber of interconnect lines and reducing the number of opto
couplers required in isolated systems. The part contains on-chip registers that allow control over filter cutoff, input gain, channel selection, signal polarity and calibration modes.
5. The part features excellent static performance specifications with 24-bit no missing codes, ±0.0015% accuracy and low rms noise (140 nV). Endpoint errors and the effects of tem
perature drift are eliminated by on-chip self-calibration, which removes zero-scale and full-scale errors.
|Product Category:||Analog to Digital Converters - ADC|
|2.7 V to 3.3 V, 4.75 V to 5.25 V|
|- 40 C|
|+ 105 C|
|Gain Error:||+/- 0.003 %FSR|
|INL - Integral Nonlinearity:||+/- 0.0015 % FSR|
|Input Voltage:||1.75 V/3.5 V, +/- 1.75 V/+/- 3.5 V|
|Number of ADC Inputs:||4 Input/3 Input|
|Number of Converters:||1 Converter|
|Operating Supply Voltage:||5 V|
|Pd - Power Dissipation:||7 mW|
|Power Consumption:||3.75 mW|
|Product Type:||ADCs - Analog to Digital Converters|
|Reference Type:||External, Internal|
|Reference Voltage:||2.5 V|
|Sample and Hold:||No|
|Subcategory:||Data Converter ICs|
|Supply Voltage - Max:||5 V|
|Supply Voltage - Min:||5 V|
|Unit Weight:||0.007478 oz|
Related stock models:
|MIPSZ2012D2R2||original in stock|
1. We can offer products according to customer's BOM list. One stop purchase.
2. All kinds of chips, various types and complete brands.
3.More than 15years for sales original IC parts.
4. Comprehensive customer service: from customer consultation to after sales service.
5. Walton can offer sample for free , but client have to pay shipping cost. Contact us if needed.
Enter Your Message